Tuesday, November 24, 2009

California




Andy and I were blessed to go to beautiful CA for a Lifesong event. Beautiful Monteray. I could not get a picture to do it justice. To get the idea, green grass then a steep cliff dropping to the ocean. Amazing Creator God!




After the Lifesong event, Andy and I went to San Francisco for the remainder of our trip. I am fascinated with the steep streets. Good exercise too!



Love these homes! I am a sucker for window boxes.


Enjoying sushi!




Boat ride to Alcatraz. Such interesting history.


I was tempted to buy this tray for the kids when they complain about the food at home.



A windy ride across the Golden Gate Bridge.



Taking a pic after walking down the most crocked street in the world.






6 comments:

Tami said...

lookin' good, Jilly Bean! :) looks like a great time and now i'm really craving sushi! :)

Gracie's Mom said...

Wow looks like you guys had a wonderful time!

Jessica said...

so much fun! I am thankful you two had such a fun time alone together! You look absolutely beautiful too Jill :) You and Andy still have that "engagement glow" about you!

Mindy said...

I agree with Tami - that sushi looks SO good! Glad you could get away to such a beautiful place!!

Jami said...

Love the pictures! I'm so happy that you two got a getaway. I'm sure many wonderful memories were had! Love you!

Marla H. said...

I love San Fran! We went there in 2004 before Abby was born! Isn't it a fun place! They have lots to do!!!