Friday, March 13, 2009

Latest Happenings...

A little bit of Hope cuteness...

Hugging her daddy's leg. She gets so EXCITED when he walks through the door. Hope is just starting to walk too!
Cheese! I love pictures of babies. They are just their cute selves without even trying.


Andy and I had a quick get-away to Florida for a few days. Very relaxing and refreshing. Thanks to some generous friends for the use of their beautiful condo and a big THANK YOU to my parents and A. Elaine for helping with babysitting! This is the ONLY picture I have of the trip - pathetic! I only took a few more but I accidentally deleted them (brother!). How do you like the complete stranger in the background??



When we got home, the kids had decorated our garage door for my birthday the next day. Very sweet!


My mom helped the kids make a birthday cake too. Notice - Caleb did not want to take a picture - real family life at it's best :-)








6 comments:

Janell said...

Happy birthday Jill! Glad you got to celebrate w/ a Florida trip. Great present. :) Hope IS a little cutie. You'll have to tell me where you get all your cute headbands.

Kirk and Keri Plattner said...

Happy Birthday Jill! Your little Hope is adorable. I haven't met her in person, but she seems to have quite the personality!

Tami said...

Happy Birthday, Jillybean!!! :) I must say, I think Caleb is hilarious in that last picture! I' glad that you and Andy got away to Florida...your kids are such special people. Loved the post.

Marie Stork said...

Happy Belated Birthday--How fun to have this cute family picture though in the years to come when Caleb grows up--I'm sure it will be a fun conversation of memories. :)

Anonymous said...

I love Travor's smile! That one is a keeper.
Love, Grandma L.

Laura said...

hey Jill,
Love seeing pics of your kids! Caleb facing backwards makes me laugh!-- The cake looks great too! Happy Belated Birthday!