Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Where is Hope?


I was making dinner and all the kids were outside playing besides Hope. It had been quiet for a long time. This is not a good thing when you have a three year old in the house. I went searching for her and almost tripped over her asleep in the middle of the living room!

As I thought about it, she did not have a nap today :-) Poor child. I guess she just laid herself down. I guarantee that this would not have happened with number 1 or 2 for that matter! I see how birth order does affect our personalities!



She woke up happy for dinner :-)

3 comments:

Patty said...

This has happened to us more than once! Glad dinner was enjoyable :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, my. # 1 and # 2 - (though # 2 lesser), was "by the book" with schedule and more. :)

I recall those days fondly. It was just yesterday, wasn't it? Love Mom L.

Jill said...

You are correct Mom. We were very by the book :-)