Monday, January 19, 2009

Hello bloggers! I have been reading blogs for awhile and have thought of starting one for our family and actually did, but it was so pathetic I never made it live. Well, here is another attempt...

I thought that I would share some Christmas pictures. Like many of you, it is one of my favorite times of the year! This year we celebrated with my family and Andy's parents came out from Colorado for a week and a half so we had a grand time celebrating with his family too!

Our little family Christmas...



Caleb really liked his gift from Haley...





A tradition of sleeping around the Christmas tree...





Christmas with G&G Bauer (unfortunately I did not get any pics with them, but they were there and they hosted a fun Christmas overnight.)



Hope got her first baby doll, she loved to kiss her.


The Army men...


Christmas at A. Elaine's...


Elaine had a foreign exchange student, MiSo from Korea all last year and she came back this year to spend some time with us at Christmas. She taugh me how to make a Korean dish called KimBob. It is so good!



Caleb and Grandma Lehman making a gingerbread house.


Steve & Danae getting cozy...I did not get a good pic with their kids, but they were there and we had a blast with them too!

Violet's first Christmas...


12 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's so fun seeing these pics...it sparks the emotions of joy and fun so much I want to have a Christmas in January bash all over again!

Anonymous said...

A fun time was had by all. Thank you Andy and Jill and family for providing a place to land for the Lehman family for two weeks! That would be enought to put me over I'm afraid.

Love Mom L.

Jill said...

It was really a fun time. What a great way to spend Christmas break, with family :-)

Jami said...

Welcome to the blog world Jill!! Great pics!

megs @ whadusay said...

Welcome to bloggy land Jill!

Branden and Julia said...

This is a fun way to keep up with each other! Great to see you in the blogger world.

Danae said...

welcome to the blog world...we had fun the other night...should get together more often

Brooke said...

What fun- and you get some great pics! You'll be added to my reading list. :)

Jessica said...

YEAH! So fun to read your blog!

Real Reedy said...

Welcome to the blogging world, Jill! I'm excited to keep up with you better! :)

Marie Stork said...

Fun blog--love the pictures. And I love the one with the cupcake tower. Now my kids would totally LOVE that! Especially Michaela. I'll have to look for one.

Tami said...

it's really fun that you have a blog. :) i love the pictures!!! such a beautiful family and looks like it was a great christmas!!!