Friday, April 17, 2009

Go Cubs Go!!

On Wednesday we had the opportunity to go up to Chicago to a Cubs game. Our whole family went and my dad. It was so fun! We just cherished the time with our kids.

Walking the streets of Chicago to Wrigley Field. There is something so fun about visiting Chicago.



That famous sign...



Caleb was pumped!

The girls. It was a little cold at first, but then it warmed up by the 5th inning.


Travor ready to catch a fly ball.

Haley all bundled up.

The Cubs were playing the Colorado Rockies and the Rockies won 5 - 2. Caleb called Grandpa Lehman on the way home to tell him the outcome of the game. He said the "Rockies smoked the Cubs!" :-)

Clapping for her team!




4 comments:

Jessica said...

Looks like so much fun Jill! Good memories!

Tami said...

Jill! How fun! I was there the next day for the Cubs/Cardinals game. :) Your kids are sooo cute. It was funny...on Sunday (maybe it was a couple Sundays ago...I can't remember), when we were walking out to the hall to have the parents pick up their kids, Caleb was walking a few feet in front of me. He suddenly stopped, and turned around and ran to me. He very ernestly said, "Um...Um...did you know that Cade and I are both from Korea?!" I said, "Yes I did! I think that's awesome!" I'm not sure what was going through his little head. It was cute.

Gracie's Mom said...

Jill every single one of your kiddos is just gorgeous!!! I can't wait to meet the whole gang.

Cya soon:)

Anonymous said...

mom you BETTER put our travel date. A please put a video on your BLOG of me from sombodey in your family
HE HE