Thursday, April 9, 2009

The 'new' latest happenings...

I guess I like to do big, all-encompassing posts...here we go...

We went to Leo with Steve and Danae to see Gerb and Natalie for a weekend.
I love this pic of Caleb and his cousin-bud, Eli.


Hope at Barnes & Noble.


Hamming it up!

Hope hanging with her cuz, Violet.

Caleb singing in the rain.


I feel like Hope has transitioned from baby to toddler. She thinks she is big stuff now that she is walking.



All ready for the church Easter program on Palm Sunday. I give up on a "normal" picture. Normal is boring, right?
Today, we caught a toad in our window well. After much screaming from me (I kept apologizing for being such a wimp!) we got it into a bucket.

Haley got out her animal book to look up what kind of toad we caught. We think it is a 'Common Toad" -very exotic sound - I am sure my screaming was justified? Our neighbor, Tyler is in the pic too.


2 comments:

Jen Sass said...

Hey Jill. I stumbled across your blog a couple of days ago and have enjoyed reading up on your life. Your kiddos are so adorable and look exactly like you (well, not all of them=) We should get together some day for a few hours with the kids! Hope you have a great Easter weekend.

Jill said...

Jen, I don't know if you will read this, but thanks for commenting! I would LOVE To get together sometime! I miss you and Case! You always made me laugh! We should go get a blizzard for old times sake :-) Let me know if you are coming down for a weekend and have some time (I mean that!).

Do you have a blog?
Maybe I will see you this Sunday?